So, I am sitting here procrastinating. I should be getting something productive done, as Jay is at the firestation, but instead I have gotten sucked into the blog world. I decided that while I don't have kids (and won't subject anyone to endless pictures of my dog), I do have some interesting things to say, not to mention some funny stories to share. So, sorry Carrie, but I will need something to do during my hiatus this summer, so why not blog?
By the way, if anyone mentions anything about a blog to Jay he will probably break off the engagement, so let's keep this on the DL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You are funny....and THANK GOD I will have something entertaining to read this summer.
Hey Liza! I just found your link from Jennifer's blog. Sounds like there's been some recent exciting news in your life-- congrats on the engagement! Can't wait to hear what's shaking on your end. Emily :-)
I promise not to spill the beans on ya to Jay or even mention it to Bubba either!
Post a Comment