So I feel like everything I did this weekend revolved around food. You would think I would have some sort of self control since I have two beach vacations planned this summer not to mention fitting in the wedding dress but apparently I don't.
It started off Friday morning. The office got us breakfast trays. Yes, I had already eaten breakfast but that didn't stop me. Free food is always good. After school I went with the Sara(h)'s to see Sex and the City. Yes, popcorn was involved. I think I ate the whole bag in the first 30 minutes.
Saturday morning started off with a road trip to Dallas with Sara. We stopped in West for not one but two kolaches. We went to a jewelry party hosted by the always fabulous Tamara...more food. We then came back to Waco and I ate lunch with Jay and his brother. Fried food no doubt. We then went to a fish fry to celebrate Michelle's birthday...more food.
Sunday was spent in the baby pool drinking champagne and pineapple juice. Needless to say, I stepped on the scale this morning to an alarming number. I am now drinking slim fast for breakfast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment