Monday, July 14, 2008

Catching Up..

It's been a crazy few weeks. Here are some pics of some of the things we have been up to.

This is Lola. She's crazy. I love her, but she's crazy. Everyone said that once we got her spayed she would calm down. She did...for a day until the anesthesia wore off. Now she's crazy again.

Sweet Jennifer was so wonderful to do engagement pictures for us. We went last Thursday night. Jay actually was a pretty good sport about it (I had been worried about it since we got engaged) and the pictures turned out GREAT! Thanks, Jen!

I had my first shower yesterday. It was given by my mom's friends from church and I had so much fun. I got to see lots of people I haven't seen in years and we got a lot of great stuff.

My mom and the grandmothers

1 comment:

Rosemond said...

Love the pic of you two!