Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Domestic Diva
I have never been much of a cook. I don't know why. I think I always just thought eating out was much easier. Jay isn't much for eating out so I have been trying to be a good wife and cook him dinner on the nights that he is not at the fire station. So last night I tackled a big one...fried chicken. I must admit that I didn't even know the first thing about making it. But with some help from Jay's aunt and the internet, I did it! Jay's friend Adam came over and I could tell when they walked in the kitchen that they were worried. But it actually turned out great. It was so great, in fact, that I took the leftovers for lunch today. Next stop on the cooking journey...meatloaf. This wife thing isn't so hard!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Fried chicken! That sounds really hard! (I am not much of a cook either!!!)
I am very impressed. I haven't even tried to tackle fried chicken!
I'm so proud of you!
Post a Comment