Sunday, November 30, 2008
The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
Friday morning Jay's mom was here so we started first thing on getting all my Christmas decorations up. She was such a huge help! I don't decorate for any other holiday but I love decorating for Christmas. While we were inside, Jay went to work outside putting up the lights on the house. His ladder is still at his old house and he didn't feel like going to get it (and was too stubborn to ask the neighbors) so he hoisted himself up on the roof using the trash can as a step stool. While it was raining. His mom and I were both so nervous but he managed to not break his neck.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so impressed you have decorated, shopped & wrapped your gifts. I'm actually very jealous too!
Oh...I LOVE your decorations! You are too good!
Post a Comment