Friday, January 16, 2009

Beer Update

After letting Jay leave the beer on my kitchen counter to "ferment" for two weeks, it is now bottled up and sitting in the cabinet in the guest bathroom so it can "condition". It better not explode or we might have to have words.

In other news, I have a funny kid story. I have this tiny kid in my class who wrote in his journal this week the following entry:

"I am seven. On my birthday I will be eight. I will have to get a job."

So I ask him what kind of job he is thinking about getting. He replied, "I don't know, I guess I'll be a cop." This is the same kid that told me that his cat plays video games with him. Never a dull moment in the first grade.

3 comments:

Shae said...

Love this post- it made me laugh!

Rosemond said...

So when do we get an invite?!

Michael & Jennifer said...

That is so cute! We really really need to get together; it's been way too long.